Swirling triple color mottled coat calico cat is male for their color pattern not for their coat type of breed. These cats have great personality and easily domesticated as pet. Its true companion make good friend just like humans.
• Calico cat has multiple personality and also carry body features of three different cats.
• 99% calico cats are female that a record.
• Male calico is always face serious health issues. They are sterile.
• Japanese’s believe calico cat save them with their magical powers.
• They are amazingly rescued their owner if they are in trouble.
• Calico tails is best cure for warts.
• Calico are world best cat have lovely and sweet personality.
• It also official state symbol cat of Maryland.
Calico is domestic cat which do not have any clear background. It generated incidentally recognized as new breed due to is spotty and party-color coat. It’s also known as tortoiseshell and white cat. It called calico due to be color pattern. Brindle, tobi, tricolor and Lapheskat are its other names. Calico cats migrated from Egypt through trade in European and North American regions.
Calico cat generally found in North America. They also domesticated in France, Spain, Italy, and Egypt.
Calico cat are tri color cat high have great similarity with tortoiseshell that way is known as tortoiseshell cats. Calico Red, black and white patches coat looks beautiful. Calico cat is bred by mating black and orange cat or bred calico cat with orange o or black male cat. Calico cat are in all sizes and coat types identify with coat color which is due to their genetic process. They are short, long and medium sizes have short hails, long hair or hairless coat. In calico cat there are two x chromosomes in their genes one is for their black and other for color orange. As they have two x chromes which hundred presently assure the cat is female. There is less chance of male birth in calico cat that is only 1 male in 3000 cats which are sterile and faced health issues.
Personality and behaviors: